Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Can't seem to change font in Body, Text and Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2010, 07:03 AM
SamuelGoh

36 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Can't seem to change font in Body, Text and Links

Hi guys, my blog is almost ready to go but I just can't seem to change the font type.

In ATO > Body, Text and Links > Body Style; my code is

font-family: arial
font-size: 1.0em;
font-weight: normal;
padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 30px;
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/background.jpg) repeat top left;

I've also tried playing around with tahoma, or font-type: arial but it doesn't change on the site.

Any suggestions?