Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Upgrade to 3.7.7 shows center content in left column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 16, 2012, 06:04 PM
Kudzu

43 posts · Nov 2009
Tennessee
[SOLVED] Upgrade to 3.7.7 shows center content in left column

I'm not sure what happened to my site, I upgraded to the newest version, and everything was fine for a few days.

Then the theme stopped working. All my page and post content now shows up in the left column where the menu is, and all the right column shows up where the content used to be, and it's stretched out to the size the content would have been.

I don't have any plugins added, that I know of, that are not compatible. I have my site in maintenance mode now because I can't get the content added.

I have uninstalled the theme and started over, but it still does the same thing. I put in an older version of the theme and the content doesn't show up at all.