Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] changing themes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 22, 2012, 02:23 PM
westpro

55 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] changing themes

Inherited a website from another designer. He was using a Chameleon theme from elegant themes. I changed the theme to Atahualpa. However, it seems that now I cannot retrieve images from the existing image library.
Is there a way to change the existing image library so that it will be recognized by Atahualpa?