Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar Issue- Lost Sidebar Box

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 13, 2010, 04:52 PM
sdchoboken

2 posts · Jul 2010
Unhappy Sidebar Issue- Lost Sidebar Box

This is in addition to my last post. When the extra fields were added, I lost my sidebar boxes. Tried removing and re adding but that did not work. Please help. Thanks.