Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Should i resize all my header images?

Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:41 AM
Siya

32 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] Should i resize all my header images?

I looked all over this section of the forum but i cant find this problem i have then, i decided to ask. First of all, i managed to make my header rotate and fade images. but now, my images dont have same size as the default header image size. the default size is something like 1600px x 160px and i would like the width to be smaller than that. because if i resize my images to the theme's default they look blurry because of the stretching.
Bottom line:
  1. The size i would like for my header image is 1300px X 300px, How can i do it?
  1. And how can i make the theme to automatically adjust image sizes for the header?
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You would use image editing software to change the image size and use various theme option to change the size of the header such as in the Header Image Area and Style & Configure Layout.

Not quite sure what you mean by your second question.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:01 PM
Siya

32 posts · Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
You would use image editing software to change the image size and use various theme option to change the size of the header such as in the Header Image Area and Style & Configure Layout.

Not quite sure what you mean by your second question.
thanx for the reply. Yes i saw i can resize the height on the "header area". but the width i cant seem to figure out how to do it. "style and configure layout" i dont know what to touch there.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 02:10 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The width is tied to the width of the site so you just set how wide you want the site to be.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 10:45 AM
Siya

32 posts · Oct 2011
Oh olrite, now i got it. thank you very much