Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Can I make a bilingual landing page in ATA?

Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:50 PM
kletskater

93 posts · Jun 2010

I am a friend to help her site to transfer to wordpress (new).
Atahualpa will be here theme.
She now has a site with a bilingual landing page.
Both languages ​​have their own page with another menu structure in their own language.
How can I do this? Landing page that refers to two new landing pages! one in English and one in Dutch

Last edited by kletskater; Feb 17, 2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: dislectic, but can't change title :-)
Old Feb 18, 2013, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You could use a multi language plugin or if just the menu is in the two languages, how about using the wp custom menu and creating one menu with oth languages in each menu item title
Old Feb 18, 2013, 11:50 AM
kletskater

93 posts · Jun 2010
thanks juggledad for this, I'll give it a try