Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] "continue reading" duplication

Old Jan 19, 2013, 02:42 PM
tfarrell

43 posts · Dec 2012
Ireland
[SOLVED] "continue reading" duplication

When I open a post the "continue reading" function work correctly.
However when I access posts from Search by Category the posts with a "Continue Reading" function have that duplicated as in this link http://careersnews.ie/category/applications/

My site is http://www.careersnews.ie/

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 02:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to ato->export/import settings and export your settings and attach to a reply
Old Jan 1, 2014, 02:46 PM
tfarrell

43 posts · Dec 2012
Ireland
Hello

The settings are attached.

TF
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwcareersnewsie-20140101.txt (16.1 KB, 1389 views)
Old Jan 1, 2014, 02:59 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what happens if you disable ALL your plugin's at the same time?

(really…it took you a year???)
Old Jan 2, 2014, 04:17 AM
tfarrell

43 posts · Dec 2012
Ireland
I didn't explain in the previous message. I have had a bad year of illness so a lot of things were left undone.

On the advice to disable all the plugins - I have never done this and wonder if it would collapse the site?
Old Jan 2, 2014, 04:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Do a full backup of the site ( something you should do on a regular basis) so you can recover it if something goes bad. Then turn the plugins off, chech the site and you can turn them on again.

If you're really nervous, after the backup. Restore the site to a test site and test shutting off the plugins in it