Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Styling footer links

Old Mar 17, 2009, 01:04 PM
BigG

26 posts · Feb 2009
I'm wondering if it;s possible to style the footer so that the Wordpress and BFA links appear differently. I would like my site's footer links to look distinct from those. I've tried wrapping my footer code with div selectors, and adding styles to the code inserts are, but nothing seems to work. Thanks!