Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Blog posts not showing at all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19, 2012, 06:51 PM
Carey

17 posts · May 2012
[SOLVED] Blog posts not showing at all!

Hi - on my site www.christianhomeandfamily.com - I was doing a static page as the main page, with a different page for the blog. The posts were showing up fine there. I decided to switch to the main page being the blog posts, so I went to settings>reading and made that change (lastest posts). After doing so, I went to the dashboard>pages and deleted the page that was my "blog" page.

Now there is nothing on the main page except the text I previously had there when it was the static home page...

I know the blog posts are still there somewhere, because some were categorized and are showing up in my "category menu" (underneath the header, etc.) as they should, but the running list of blog posts is nowhere to be found! Help!

Thanks!