Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header image opacity dissapeared, HELP!

Old Sep 3, 2013, 04:36 AM
emerge3d

12 posts · Jan 2013
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Hi there

I have almost finished a project using the Atahualpa 3 theme and hit a little snag which has stopped me in my tracks. The header image opacity has dissapeared. When the page loads the header image with opacity is displayed then it dissapears and looks like it is replaced by the same image but the vertical dimensions change a little.

URL is http://nsk-dev.emerge3d.com/

Only changes I have made since noticing this issue was an upgrade to v3.6 of WP and adding some CCS (in Add HTML/CCS Inserts) to remove the border around an image. The code for this is:
/* Optional images with no borders */
.customImage img {
padding: 0px;
border: none;
-moz-border-radius: 0px;
-khtml-border-radius: 0px;
-webkit-border-radius: 0px;
border-radius: 0px;
}

The image I want the border removed from is in a table and the code does its job but I notice the border is removed around ALL images on the site even if the CCS is removed.

Still on a learning curve with this theme and CCS so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Paul

Last edited by emerge3d; Sep 3, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 04:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have rotating images turned on? ato->Header Image->Rotate header images with Javascript?
try shutting it off
Old Sep 3, 2013, 05:32 AM
emerge3d

12 posts · Jan 2013
Honiara, Solomon Islands
that solved the problem jungledad, then just found this tread!

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=18976

will deal with that with altering images though I still can't work out why all image borders have gone.

Thanks very much for the tip.