Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Menu Dropdown higher than the other links in the menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14, 2012, 12:24 PM
Beautyfuzz

12 posts · May 2012
[SOLVED] Menu Dropdown higher than the other links in the menu

Hi!
I need some help.
The menu under my header is acting strange. The text with drop down is higher than the other that doesnt have drop down ( hard to explain). But how do I get all the text in the same height?

Hope anyone can help me
Thanks !

www.beautyfuzz.com
Atahualpa 3.7.6
WordPress 3.3.2