Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] place start and stop tags around main content area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 16, 2010, 02:27 AM
RealtorNathan

4 posts · Aug 2010
Denver Colorado
Help [SOLVED] place start and stop tags around main content area.

Hello, I am using IDX broker to incorporate real estate data from my MLS.

Synchronization tags tell IDX Broker how to extract the header and footer from my blog in order to automatically integrate my blog design into the IDX pages.

They say I need to place my start tag right after the opening div tag for the main content area of me theme, and I want to place the stop tag right before the closing div of the main content area. They that the opening and closing divs are usually in the index file, but may be in the header and footer files for some themes.

I cannot find any div tags, and everwhere in this forum I read that I should not change any of the files.

I am using ATA 3.5.3 and wp 3.0.1

Any help would be appreciated.

www.realtornathan.com is the site I am working on.