Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Careful when coyping code here on the forum with IE7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 7, 2009, 12:06 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Careful when coyping code here on the forum with IE7

When you copy a single line of code with a scroll bar here from this forum, you might not capture the whole line into the clipboard, in Internet Explorer 7.

I'll try to avoid single lines of code with scrollbar from now on. This does not happen in Firefox

Last edited by Flynn; Feb 7, 2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Uhh I called Internet Explorer "Internet Express"