Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

3.4.9 athaualpa + 3.0 multi-word press + header image for different blog

Old Nov 4, 2010, 10:19 AM
fontaneradigital

1 posts · Nov 2010
Sorry for not knowing English. This is an automatic translation:

Atahualpa'm using Wordpress 3.4.9 and 3.0 with mutisites

The various blogs that are created are virtual and can not upload the header image via ftp. Do not know where I can change the code for each blog and you see the image for each one of them.

Thanks for helping

Pau Domínguez Ara