Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

want to show existing comments under article

Old Mar 11, 2009, 05:22 AM
frankhamm

35 posts · Jan 2009
56459 Mähren - Germany
Solved - please forget it

What do I have to do to want to show existing comments directly under full view of article

see: http://www.frank-hamm-webdesign.de/w...g.html#more-39

There is 1 comment but it is not displayed

my be I am to stupid at the moment

thanks
Frank from germany

Last edited by frankhamm; Mar 11, 2009 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Solved - please fort it
Old Apr 2, 2009, 10:38 AM
diablodale

1 posts · Apr 2009
Hello, Frank. In the same spirit of you asking publically for assistance, would you please post your solution so that other can benefit?