Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Using short codes and sidebar navigation

Old Feb 28, 2009, 09:41 PM
trt823

5 posts · Feb 2009
1) SHORT CODES
I am using a really cool Quote plugin called Flexi quote rotator I have an option to use the short code or insert a PHP snippet in template is there a way to accomplish with out hacking an actual page? If not, please let me know the best place to add the code.

2) SIDEBAR NAVIGATION
Are there any options to have a dropdown on the sidebar navigation? Currently the sidebar is 3 levels and I don't want all of them to show. I am also trying to avoid adding the page id's to the exclude list.

How can I use a favicon on the sidebar navigation menu? Here's a link the site
http://www.earacupunctureresources.com to so you can get an idea.

Last edited by trt823; Feb 28, 2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 03:44 PM
owenl

44 posts · Jan 2009
One solution to your first question might be to use the exec-php plugin as well and then place the php code in a text widget - that way it is widgetized so you can move it around and it should still work as described/advertised.