Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Permalinks not working after WordPress upgrade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26, 2011, 03:57 AM
deluxcanuck

12 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Permalinks not working after WordPress upgrade

Hello,

I'm using Wordpress 3.1.3, Atahualpa 3.6.7 and have installed all 3 bug fixes.

My home page shows fine but when I click on a link in my menu I get a 404 Not Found message. When I try to manually paste the permalink I still get the 404 message. It was all working fine before I did the upgrades of wp & ata.

What can I do?

www.luxwriters.com