Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

Benefit of Live Chat Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 17, 2013, 03:46 AM
trevorrabin

1 posts · Jul 2013
Benefit of Live Chat Software

Can any one tell me the benefit of live chat software because I want to integrate live chat software on my website.

Please also suggest me which live chat tool is best