Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How do I change the color of my side bars, header & footer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
roxybc

23 posts · May 2011
Information How do I change the color of my side bars, header & footer?

Sorry if this question is totally stupid, or if I should be posting it somewhere else. I'm brand new to working with wordpress. I've currently got an established blog that is hosted with Blogger. I'd eventually like to transfer my Blogger blog over to wordpress, but am currently working on a "sister blog" to get the hang of things, before I switch over my main blog.

I've got no idea how to change the color of the side bars, header and footer, while leaving the main body white. I've tried to have a play around in my wordpress settings, and so far I haven't gotten very far. It seems like every change I try to make doesn't actually show up when I refresh my blog. I have managed to remove the top Blog title, but would like to remove the whole top header, so it's just the image that shows up. I'd also like to remove the opaque bars on the side of the image. Can anyone help me? How do I change the colours?

Blog: http://www.dinnersmadewithpink.com

Thanks very much,