Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Unable to access theme options

Old Mar 12, 2010, 04:31 AM
davmol

3 posts · Mar 2010
Hello,

Love the theme. Best Wordpress theme available. Great work.

Unfortunately something has happened to my backend. When I try to access the 'atahualpa theme options' the only thing I see is a big button saying 'reset all theme options'. All the other basic wordpress theme options work fine. How do I get around this?

Picture of error

My site is:

http://smallbusinessplanned.com

Thanks for your help,

David
Old Mar 12, 2010, 01:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What I would do is upgrade to 3.4.6 per the instructions in this thread. That way you get a new version of Atahualpa and most likely fix your problem. Just make that when you upload you don't overwrite the old Ata folder but instead rename the Ata folder to something like Atahualpa-3.4.6. That way you can quickly switch back to the "broken" theme if something goes wrong. You will of course, as stated in the thread I linked to have to move any header images and favicons, etc. to the appropriate folders in the new Ata folder. Of course backing up your database and files is never a bad idea.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 02:38 PM
davmol

3 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks for your help lmilesw.

I will try and get back to you.

David
Old Mar 15, 2010, 04:57 AM
davmol

3 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks lmilesw. All is good and works now.