Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Options for creating a pdf, video or audio out of your rss feeds

Old Jun 29, 2009, 06:43 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Just wanted to let everyone know I found a very inexpensive option for repurposing you feeds so you can spread them around the web a different way. Only thing is this is inexpensive but not free so I was going to post it in the request and offer services forum, but I could create a thread even though I am a donor.

Maybe Flynn or Juggledad can help me understand this.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 07:17 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Hi ldsmedia.
As i understand it, the 'Customization, Design, Programming...' forum is a place where you can offer services or try to hire someone to do something. I'll be putting an 'Offer for hire' up after I get back from my son's wedding this coming weekend.

If you found a 'cool' trick, even if others will have to pay for it, as long as YOU are not selling it, the post can go in the regular forums.

When you go to htat forum was there a 'New Thread' button?
Old Jun 29, 2009, 08:35 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
These new forums don't seem to be working right, even though I manually added all donors, I am looking into it.
Old Jul 14, 2009, 05:21 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Thanks Flynn, some forum software is better than others. but it is my understanding that all of them can be a pain in the behind.

thanks for watching out for us donors.

Laura
Old Sep 5, 2009, 03:37 PM
newyorkhcm

1 posts · Sep 2009
Just get this program : PDF Creating v2.0

PDF Creator: create PDF documents easily

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dtnyt5zgez1