Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Unable to access theme options

Old Nov 16, 2010, 07:59 AM
Octavio Salles

29 posts · Oct 2010
I have used Atahualpa recently to remake my website and it worked great. I'm now making my wife's website and just installed the Atahualpa theme in the same way as I did for my other website, which is on the same server/provider (and I am the administrator). But I am unable to access the theme options. I have tried re-installing but the problem is still there. This is the page I go to:

PHP Code:
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\home\pinkycupcakes\Web\blog\wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_ata_admin.php on line 459
PHP Warning
:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\home\pinkycupcakes\Web\blog\wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_ata_admin.php on line 459
PHP Warning
:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\home\pinkycupcakes\Web\blog\wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_ata_admin.php on line 459 

Last edited by Octavio Salles; Nov 16, 2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 08:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of atahualpa and wp?
Are you on a windows server?
What version of php?

?? I don't see any slashes showing the folder divisions in the error message?
Old Nov 16, 2010, 09:17 AM
Octavio Salles

29 posts · Oct 2010
I don't know why the slashes are not showing here, they do show on the original page. I'll try again:

PHP Code:
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\home\pinkycupcakes\Web\blog\wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_ata_admin.php on line 459
PHP Warning
PHP Warning
Anyway the url it shows is E:\home\pinkycupcakes\Web\blog\wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_ata_admin.p hp on line 459

I think I have discovered the problem. My Atahualpa version on this new website, installed today from within wordpress themes, is 3.4.9... while my other wordpress site (the one working fine) is 3.5.3. I wonder why I'm not getting the latest version... anyway I'm gonna try a manual install of version 3.5.3.

Oh and my Wordpress is 3.0.1 running on Windows server

Last edited by Octavio Salles; Nov 16, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 02:14 PM
Octavio Salles

29 posts · Oct 2010
Yes that was the problem, just came in to say it's solved. You really wanna have the latest Atahualpa theme...