Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

BFA subscribe - just for an RSS feed

Old Apr 17, 2011, 02:21 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
BFA subscribe - just for an RSS feed

I would like to add JUST an RSS subscribe in the left hand sidebar of my site (www.the-confidant.info) using the Wordpress feed rather than a feedburner one.

How do I configure BFA-subscribe widget to do this please? All I can seem to get is a panel of all the different possibilities rather than just the RSS one.

Thanks
Graham.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 05:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The BFA widget is meant to be used with Feedburner and if you only want the RSS icon to show you have to hide the other with CSS. I would suggest using the default RSS WP Widget, look for others, or roll your own.