Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

[SOLVED] Rotating Header and individual logos on multisite install with Atahualpa 3.7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 3, 2013, 03:49 PM
Codeman79

5 posts · Dec 2012
[SOLVED] Rotating Header and individual logos on multisite install with Atahualpa 3.7

Hi,

I've been banging my head now for a couple of hours, and still didn't figure it out.

I am trying to implement a multisite network in a local test environment on Mac using Mamp. The goal is to get a multisite network working using Wordpress and Atahualpa only. For this reason I've been trying to implement the fixes and patches as shown here
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14544
and in other posts of LANtait.
Unfortunately none of them worked so far. I am not even sure, they work with the ATA 3.7.10?

Does anyone have a suggestion how to solve this issue?

I like the Atahualpa theme, kind of got used to it's features and actually don't want to start over learning a new theme, if I don't have to.

Thanks for your advice.
Regards,

Cody