Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Announcements »

Just wanted to say thanks.

Old Feb 24, 2010, 09:13 AM
steveund

3 posts · Feb 2010
Just wanted to say thanks.

I developed a continuous and dynamically fed News website http://newssportsheadlines.com/ using your Atahualpa theme. I found it very simple, but yet powerful template to develop my website. This is my first Wordpress, PHP and Java website and it was very straight forward using Atahualpa. I hope you like / use my site and would be proud if you used it as an example of this amazing theme. I made a small donation. I hope I will be able to make more in the near future. Keep up the great work.

Steve Underwood
Editor
http://newssportsheadlines.com/
Old Mar 15, 2010, 12:42 AM
PixelGraphixDesign

23 posts · Feb 2010
I would like to say thanks too. The more I am learning to work with this theme, the more I am liking its versatility and it gives me a lot more creative freedom than I initially thought I had. I'm hoping to make a donation, as well, if business EVER picks up again. Hopefully the fact that I will now be able to offer customized WordPress sites is going to help.

Thank you so much for making such a great template!

Last edited by PixelGraphixDesign; Mar 15, 2010 at 12:57 AM.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 07:10 AM
Millar

1 posts · Apr 2010
Yet another thanks here from me! I've been using this theme for a while now on one or two of my blogs but I've never seen these forums before!

So, once again, thanks for providing me with such an great theme for absolutely free and I too will be looking to donate when I can.
Old May 20, 2010, 11:48 AM
peter75

I feel i need to thank the creator of this template as well as i am very new to all that stuff but could make a good looking blog with it. Moreoever the forum is great to find answers
Old Jun 20, 2010, 01:41 PM
jessica88

1 posts · Jun 2010
Germany
Hey steveund.. I really like your page. Congratulations! IŽd like to say thanks as well. (Thats the reason I registered here...). The theme is just awesome, and one of my favourites.
Old May 18, 2011, 04:31 AM
KyndFellow

4 posts · Aug 2010
That's good idea for a site. Nice use of Adsense. If I can offer some helpful advice, you would need to add some original content if you're interested in getting found on search engines. Maybe you can write a few filler posts, rich in sports news related keywords, and then present them in some way with the headline feeds.

And I would also like to thank the creator of Atahualpa. This is my favorite theme. It is a true masterpiece. I can't imagine Wordpress without it. I've tried many other themes, and they don't come close. I really appreciate that it is available for free. It shows a great deal of kindness. If I can find a way to bring more traffic to my sites, I want to make an equally generous donation to return the favor.

Last edited by KyndFellow; May 18, 2011 at 04:46 AM.