Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to add links under the header?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 16, 2009, 03:12 PM
kevandali

26 posts · Jul 2009
How to add links under the header?

Hi All, first things first, think this theme is great, not donated via paypal yet but definitely will do.

At the moment I have the 'bar1' showing under the header with the 'Home' button on it.

I would like to add other buttons that link to other pages of my blog.

ie I have a page full of photos that are part of the blog http://chocolatebones.co.uk/kev/photos/ and want to link straight to it, plus have the options to link to other sites or pages.

I have looked all over and can't find what I need, I do realise its probably quite simple but any pointers in the right direction much appreciated.

Kev (my website is www.chocolatebones.co.uk/kev ) if its easier to take a quick look and see what I mean.

Last edited by kevandali; Jul 16, 2009 at 03:38 PM.