Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Stop! Don't post in the 'HOW TO' forum if....

Old Oct 16, 2009, 10:19 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
....your question is about the Atahualpa theme or Wordpress!

This part of the forums is for questions about the forums themselves, how to post, how to use the thread tools, etc. If you have questions about BFA products like the Atahualpa theme, click http://forum.bytesforall.com/ and post your question in the appropriate forum.

Old Oct 16, 2009, 10:10 PM
lhanft

88 posts · Jul 2009
Cleveland, OH
I was wondering when someone would get around to explaining that to people!
Old Oct 17, 2009, 06:43 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I think the Forum How-To forum is what the lawyers call an "attractive nuisance." It leads folks astray just by existing. :-) I think if Flynn just got rid of this forum, the occasional "how do I use private messages" question could be dealt with in one of the other forums, and questions having to do with the theme wouldn't end up in here by mistake.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 10:47 AM
2xim

1 posts · Oct 2009
Phoenix
I would like to know "how to post" When I go to post to a new thread this is the response:

2xim, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I signed up 3 days ago. Please advise...
Old Oct 19, 2009, 12:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
2xin see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3845