Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How to display 3 posts horizontally in a widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 15, 2013, 11:30 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
How to display 3 posts horizontally in a widget

I would like to have the 3 most recents posts at the bottom of the home page. I have created a custom widget area above the footer. How can I get the posts to show up like in the mockup I have attached?

I realize I could probably do it using Juggledad's template, but I need to have the background be full width, hence using the custom widget in the footer.