Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] HELP! Activating Atahualpa Theme is crashing my WP site!

Old Mar 12, 2010, 10:20 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] HELP! Activating Atahualpa Theme is crashing my WP site!

I have installed WP 2.9.1 on a new site for a client.

Next I installed the 3.4.6 version of the Atahualpa theme.

When I activate the Atahualpa theme, I get the following screen full of errors above the Dashboard window. (Some of the errors are shown below. I can't show them all cause it exceeds the character limit for this post.)

And when I go to view the site, all I get is this screen full of error messages.

The site is http://www.bestbiztips.com/biggamestudio

I have uninstalled and reinstalled WordPress on the server.

HELP!

Thanks in advance!!!

KIP

--------------------------------------------

Warning: include_once(/home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/biggamestudio/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/biggamestudio/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/biggamestudio/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/biggamestudio/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

<...snip (more of the same)...>

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 12, 2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 11:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Make sure all the theme files are there. Did you do a manuam install or use the wordpress automatic install? Use the manual method ( ie FTP it to the site)
Old Mar 12, 2010, 11:53 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Hi Juggledad!

I did an automatic install of WP through GoDaddy.

Then I did an automatic install of the theme through the blog Add New Themes interface.

KIP
Old Mar 12, 2010, 12:13 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
How do I do a manual install?

I tried to activate the default theme to replace the Atahualpa theme, and now I have NO access to my Dashboard! So I deleted the Atahualpa theme files via FTP. I can now access my Dashboard.

What the heck is going on? SO weird!

Thanks!

KIP

Last edited by kippiper; Mar 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 12:26 PM
zoof

2 posts · Mar 2010
I'm getting the same errors and I've done both an automatic and manual install. I am running an old php (5.1.2) if that could be the issue.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 12:38 PM
zoof

2 posts · Mar 2010
Never mind. I just redid a manual upgrade and it worked fine.