Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] I can't find the setting to color the hyperlinks for the titles of the blog

Old Mar 7, 2010, 10:04 AM
X-Evolutionist

41 posts · Mar 2010
Californian living in Oklahoma City
How do you set the color of the hyperlinks for the actual titles of the blog entries? I've gone though all of the theme edit pages and I guess I have missed it.

Thank you!

X
Old Mar 7, 2010, 02:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES->HEADLINE Box: Links
Old Mar 7, 2010, 03:15 PM
X-Evolutionist

41 posts · Mar 2010
Californian living in Oklahoma City
Thank you very much!