Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Broken Images on home page

Old Dec 5, 2012, 01:05 PM
lordloh

1 posts · Dec 2012
Unhappy Broken Images on home page

I am using featured images, but these do not show up on the home page. The URL of these images are incorrect. The URL of the image is
Code:
http://blog.bharath.lohray.com/weblog//weblog/files/2012/04/
the last part which is the filename is missing in the home page.

I am storing my images of my media library on AWS S3 using a plugin. The plugin somehow inserts a // that I cannot get rid of. Only one image shows up on my home page and that was not a featured image - just an image that I inserted in the post.

I really like this theme, but cannot use it if something key is broken. How do I fix this problem?

Last edited by lordloh; Dec 5, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 03:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) what is the plugin
2) does it work if the plugin is disabled and an image is stored in the media library
3) with the plugin active, do the images show if you swap to the twenty-eleven theme?