Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP plugin compatibility clues

Old Oct 29, 2009, 02:27 PM
jack96161

66 posts · May 2009
The Wordpress plugin repository has just added a feature to try to establish a plugin's compatibility with various WP releases. See: http://wordpress.org/development/200...tibility-beta/

It's in beta and just starting to gather data, but in the near future it will be an interesting extra bit of information regarding how safe it is to upgrade to a new WP release. Those of us who strive to always upgrade immediately can help out by visiting the repository and adding our vote concerning which plugins are/are not working after an upgrade.

Now, if we could just record multiple plugin conflicts within a given WP release, wouldn't that be wonderful!

Maybe we should start a list of plugins that work standalone in a specific Atahualpa release? And document known conflicts? I'm on a quest to try a variety of gallery plugins in isolation in a virgin latest WP&Atahualpa installation -- as soon as I get some time -- please no one hold their breath.

Jack
Old Oct 29, 2009, 02:37 PM
twola

27 posts · Sep 2009
I assure you the Smooth Gallery Plug in does not work in wordpress Mu with atahualpa 4.44
Old Oct 29, 2009, 03:02 PM
jack96161

66 posts · May 2009
Thanks, that's a start. I'll try to compile a list here and make it available from time to time.

I got WP-Simpleviewer to work, but it's pretty limited in what it does.

Jack