Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Featured Content Gallery and 3.4.2

Old Aug 12, 2009, 04:30 PM
mattalter

2 posts · Aug 2009
Been looking at the posts to find anyone with a working FCG setup with 3.4.2. I get the usual black outline box. I have seen the post about jquery but I am not sure what the solution is. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Matt
Old Aug 13, 2009, 10:22 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Have you tried setting the Javascript to external at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Configure CSS & JS -> Javascript: External file or inline?
Old Aug 13, 2009, 12:23 PM
mattalter

2 posts · Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
Have you tried setting the Javascript to external at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Configure CSS & JS -> Javascript: External file or inline?
That worked. Hopefully this thread help someone else out too. Thanks.

Matt
Old Dec 3, 2009, 12:07 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to WebWeaver
Awesome - I have FCG working on the home page here: http://healrewireyourbrain.com. How do I get the gallery centered?
Old Dec 3, 2009, 07:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you are talking about the video that runs without the viewer asking for it to run, it is centered if the page is wide enough. It just doesn't reduce in size if you make the page smaller. You may want to go to a fixed width page
Old Dec 10, 2009, 01:10 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to WebWeaver
No I meant the Featured Content Gallery. I centered it by adding <div align=center> before the php code in index.php and <div> after it.

But how do you explain this code appearing at the top of the page in black right before the site loads and then gets hidden by the background image after loading?

div.header-image-container { padding-top: 30px; height: 150px; }
Old Dec 10, 2009, 03:47 PM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
You are ending it with </div> and not <div> right?