Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Setting Page / site width

Old Mar 17, 2012, 01:33 AM
RichardBaldock

1 posts · Mar 2012
Help Setting Page / site width

I am new to Atahualpa. (using Atahualpa 3.6.4) setting up my first site but cant seem to find where I set the page or site width.

using "The Layout WIDTH and type (FLUID or FIXED) %:: (tried % or px) It just seems to push the site to the right, not reduce it.
Tried on opera & FF. - Consistent results on both.

By this response its seem that this is not even the correct setting, but i cannot find anything remotely relevant on the on theme or on the forum so so sorry for asking something which I would of expected is obvious.

Last edited by lmilesw; Mar 17, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 02:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL?
What values did you put in each of the options there?
Old Mar 17, 2012, 06:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you look at that page in the theme options you will not it says...

This setting must contain either % (percent) or px after the number.

Do you have a number? There are even examples on that page.