Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] New header widget not displaying

Old Dec 21, 2011, 05:14 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] New header widget not displaying

I've added a new widget area above the logo, but I can't get it to display in the Appearance > Widgets at all. I've deactivated a caching plugin, and refreshed dozens of times, tried it in other browsers and still no luck.

Here is what the code looks like from the ATO > Style & Edit Header Area text box:

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=header widget'); ?> %logo %pages %image

The URL is www.reapfoundation.org. I am using the latest versions of both WP and Atahualpa.

What am I doing wrong?
Old Dec 21, 2011, 06:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa?
go to ato->export/import settings - export your settings and attach them to a reply
Old Dec 21, 2011, 06:44 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
I am using the latest version, 3.7.3.

The settings file is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwreapfoundationorg-20111222.txt (16.3 KB, 1364 views)
Old Dec 21, 2011, 07:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Using your settings, I'm getting a Header Widget area.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 09:44 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
It finally showed up for me now as well, some 2 hours or more later. I'm having an interesting caching issue with this site for some reason. Thanks for the help!