Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to sort posts alphabetically by post title in categories

Old May 9, 2010, 04:08 PM
StudioGal

181 posts · Feb 2009
Palm Beach Gardens FL
When a user clicks on a category link, I'd like to have the posts ordered alphabetically by post title rather than chronologically as seems to be its default.

(I don't mean the category list, that is already ordered alphabetically just the way I want.)

Is this possible?

Many thanks for suggestions!
Old May 9, 2010, 04:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Check out the WP Post Sorting plugin.
Old May 9, 2010, 04:40 PM
StudioGal

181 posts · Feb 2009
Palm Beach Gardens FL
Thanks SO much for this speed, simple solution.
MOST appreciated!!!