Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Drop down menu to navigate to sections on the same page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 18, 2012, 07:12 PM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
Drop down menu to navigate to sections on the same page?

Hi,

Would anybody know of a plugin that allows placing a drop down menu that users may use to navigate to various sections on a page?
If you would take a quick look at this page, although it is in Dutch, you will see what I mean. The user puts his cursor on the downward arrow next to the box, scrolls through the list, clicks on a term, and the page jumps to the corresponding section.

Any suggestions that work with Atahualpa are highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rutger

Last edited by RHCdG; Apr 18, 2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo