Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] !!! Site have changed own image and theme's setting don't affect to it.

Old Jan 5, 2010, 09:07 AM
shus

38 posts · Dec 2009
Immeditly my site have changed own image (lost some styles and pictures embedded in sidebars ).
All settings of thema is the same, but don't affect to site.
And it don't respond to CSS insertion changing.
I have checked all path and names of file and upgraded theme - nothing changed.

www.webshus.ru
Old Jan 5, 2010, 09:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I see images in the sidebar - where are they not showing - exactly
Old Jan 5, 2010, 09:24 AM
shus

38 posts · Dec 2009
Solved!

Sorry for disturbance!

I put this code to style of Style Widget/Wiget Title:

font-weight: bold;
colour: #172230;
text-align: left;
padding-left: 0px
colour: #172230;

Small error, but result is like tsunami..