Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problem with flv player

Old Feb 10, 2009, 02:02 PM
lion.gem

9 posts · Feb 2009
Problem with flv player

Hello and congrats for that great theme!
It seems to have a problem with an flv player...
The website will be full of videos, and that looks to be a problem.

Ok, take a look please and tell me how to solve that please.
http://www.balkanexpress.gr/blog

in the first look seems to be ok, but when you press the Videos button from the Categories menu at the left, you can see the full code of the video, but no video. I use flv embed plugin and i try also flvpro, but the problem still exist. When i change the theme, don't see that problem.. but only with Atahualpa.

Any ideas?
Thanks for any help and sorry for my english
Old Feb 10, 2009, 09:07 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Wordpress is stripping off some tags, a normal behavior because categories are set to show only excerpts. You can change that at "Post or Excerpts" in the theme options
Old Feb 11, 2009, 12:25 AM
lion.gem

9 posts · Feb 2009
Fantastic.. thank you so much.
Works great now.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 10:49 PM
stephenz

2 posts · Jul 2009
I successfully added my FLV to WordPress post with this tutorial - Add Flash Videos to WordPress Blog

---
Flash video player design

Last edited by stephenz; Dec 3, 2009 at 03:51 AM.