Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Image in post half showing as if featured image

Old Mar 20, 2013, 09:24 AM
mealies

1 posts · Mar 2013
website is belldba.com

setup details are:
Basic install of wordpress with only wordpress SEO and w3tc plugins installed.
Only theme change i have made is to get full post to display on homepage.

I have added an image to the first post, in the 3rd paragraph. It displays fine in the actual post but on the home page the image is duplicated and obscures the first paragraph of text. The image appears in black & white and seems to be cropped. The image is being correctly displayed further down the post.

There are no featured images set for the post. How do I go about getting rid of this "duplicated" image?

EDIT: found the answer in the Main template->index.php under limted php code. bfa_thumb controls the behaviour.
I removed
/*<?php bfa_thumb( 620, 180, true, '<div class="thumb-shadow"><div class="post-thumb">', '</div></div>' ); ?>*/
from
postformat.php which has removed the image.

will leave this post up just in case its useful

Thanks

Andrew

Last edited by mealies; Mar 20, 2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: found the answer
Old Mar 20, 2013, 09:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you applied the patches? (see the stickies at the begining of the forum)