Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Blank page below the menu!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 8, 2011, 08:40 PM
dixonge

29 posts · Oct 2011
in a popup-camper
Blank page below the menu!

This site was working fine the last time I looked, but now there is nothing showing below the menu. I'm pretty sure it was all working after my previous edit a couple of weeks ago. Help!

http://apileofblog.com