Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] atahualpa theme options not accessable in firefox

Old Jan 4, 2012, 09:27 AM
kletskater

93 posts · Jun 2010
after upgrading to ata3.7.3 I have to use IE8 to work in ATA theme options.
The options are not clickable in firefox
Is this a known issue?
edit:
My wp multisite with ata is accesable in firefox so only my singlesite ata has an error!

Last edited by kletskater; Jan 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: it is my single site having ata problem in FF
Old Jan 4, 2012, 12:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I work in firefor with 3.7.3 all the time.

Try disabling all your firefox add on's
Old Jan 4, 2012, 04:49 PM
kletskater

93 posts · Jun 2010
Thanx Juggledad, i've disabled them al, started the addons on by one and no issue animore, didn't find the couse but it works with all pluggins active now