Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How do I change the horizontal lines at top and bottom of the center area?

Old Aug 18, 2010, 10:04 PM
sandrability

5 posts · Jun 2010
Exclamation [SOLVED] How do I change the horizontal lines at top and bottom of the center area?

Maybe I'm an idiot or maybe it's only possible to find the answer for my question in the Gold Forum, but how can I access the two horizontal lines at the top and the bottom of the center area? I can't find them anywhere in the Options interface.

I also wonder if it's possible to change the color of the bullets in the page list?

Please see the picture below for an example.

Thank you for an awesome theme!
Old Aug 19, 2010, 06:52 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The bullets are images most likely referenced in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts and the gray bar is probably the border for the Next/Previous navigation as referenced in ATO>Next/Previous Navigation.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 05:38 PM
sandrability

5 posts · Jun 2010
Thank you for the help, lmilesw! However I just found the bullets. I've been looking all over the options interface for the gray bars but I can't find them. Changed the color of the navigation borders but nothing happened. Will look through the CSS-files next.

But thanks anyway!
Old Aug 19, 2010, 06:15 PM
sandrability

5 posts · Jun 2010
Whoho! I found the answer in an older thread!

The top gray border can be edited under ATO -> Style Posts & Pages -> Post Container -> border-bottom

The bottom gray border can be edited under ATO -> Style & Edit Footer -> Footer Style -> border-top