Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Catchable fatal error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 18, 2015, 03:52 PM
flyboy

115 posts · Sep 2010
Catchable fatal error

just found a bug on Montezuma. When images are added to the site and, instead of leaving them linked to the image file (default state), by linking them to Attachment Page (image below), one gets the error message (second image below):

Caveat: I haven't tested this on an online site, just on a localhost installation on my computer (I use Xampp as my Apache/MySQL environment), but I would imagine the behavior would be the same in a real-world scenario.

I saw this thread by Piotao and Juggledad, but my error was produced on a page, not a post. So no category would be applicable in this scenario. I'd hate to break something by applying patches I don't understand, would the solution on that page still be applicable?