Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How to add 1 px solid line separators between sidebar widgets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 4, 2009, 01:59 PM
eftim

16 posts · Jun 2009
Layout [SOLVED] How to add 1 px solid line separators between sidebar widgets

I would like to add 1px solid line separators between sidebar widgets.

I would also like to wrap some of my sidebar widgets in 1px solid line frames.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.