Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to implement an Image Menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 17, 2010, 02:15 PM
ideometer

1 posts · Nov 2010
How to implement an Image Menu

Hello, apologies if this is a repeat of a question already posted

I'm hoping to implement an image based menu into my wordpress page, eg:

http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/flickerfree.html
http://www.conceptart.org/

Something similar to those. I'm pretty sure it should be possible, but I am at a loss as to how to get it to work! I have tried fiddling around and cannot seem to make the images appear at all! Do I need to make a new folder or something for the theme to access? I'm running Atahualpa 3.4.6 but can upgrade if necessary!

Any help or hints at all would be greatly appreciated My skills in this are very lacking.