Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Dropdown Menus NO HOVER

Old Jun 4, 2013, 04:00 PM
gmcgowan7

8 posts · May 2013
[SOLVED] Dropdown Menus NO HOVER

Hello,
As you can see on my webpage (www.assadfreesyria.com) my dropdown menu under ABOUT US is not showing the titles until you hover over. I understand that this is because the text of the parent items are the color white, as is the dropdown menu background.

I would like to maintain the white background for the dropdown menu, but change the dropdown menu items so that they are always green (i.e. no hover). By doing this, the dropdown menu text will be green (#006400) without having to hover over it.

Is this possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 07:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add
HTML Code:
#menu1-smooth a {color: green; }
to the end of the clearfix.css
Old Jun 4, 2013, 09:27 PM
gmcgowan7

8 posts · May 2013
Thank you, solved!