Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

External Link in Byline Date

Old Mar 27, 2009, 01:50 PM
cdevenish

1 posts · Mar 2009
I would like to link the byline date to the relevant "BBC on this day" page. Is this even remotely possible? I realise I might have to manually select the correct BBC link for each date as I post but that's no biggie. The difficulty I face is getting the date to link to anything! If this is really easy and I'm missing something obvious feel free to ridicule.. I'm still not that familiar with HTML, CSS, PHP and whatever other acronym may be relevant.
Anyway, I absolutely love this theme. Awesome and Wow are my two most used words at the moment.
This is the site I'm working on, hope someone can help, thanks

Last edited by cdevenish; Mar 27, 2009 at 05:47 PM.