Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

dropdown submenu on same level

Old Jul 15, 2010, 10:15 AM
PascalK

2 posts · Jul 2010
Brussels
Unhappy dropdown submenu on same level

Hello,
I am completely new to wrodpress. I use Atahualpa 3.4.9 theme.

I probably did a wrong thing and cannot repair it. The dropdown submenus are now at the same level than the first dropdown menu. also, I use to have arrow going down in the page bar menu, but they disappared; but I don't know whether this is linked.
See http://www.esf.be/new/

It is already now two days that I am trying to sort this out. But the more it gors, the more I go crasy, so allow me to turn to anyone who would be nice to help.

My settings in "configure header area" is: %logo %bar1 %image %pages %bar2

I read many threads on the forum, and tried many solutions, but none worked.

I would appreciate any support and am ready to donate.

many thanks in advance, Pascal
Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This thread addresses that issue. I think it will work just fine for 3.5.1 but save your your current bfa_hor_pages.php before uploading the new one. If you feel comfortable diving into the code of that file you can do the following.
Add the following line

$list_pages_string = preg_replace("/<ul class='children'/","<ul",$list_pages_string);

Just before the following line in themes/atahualpaxxx/functions/bfa_hor_pages.php near the top

if ( $bfa_ata['page_menu_1st_level_not_linked'] == "Yes" ) {

Last edited by lmilesw; Jul 16, 2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to add link for "This thread"
Old Jul 16, 2010, 12:00 AM
paintersinn

6 posts · Feb 2010
Thanks Larry that has fixed the problem for me!
Old Jul 16, 2010, 06:22 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Glad it worked paintersinn even though I forgot to add the link to the original thread which I have now added to my previous post.