Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

What exactly gets wiped out if i import the ata-round.txt style?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 27, 2010, 08:05 PM
RuBeQK

26 posts · Jan 2010
What exactly gets wiped out if i import the ata-round.txt style?

I've done a bit of work, including colors, rounding, font, background, etc., and wondering what would remain and what would get erased if I uploaded the ata-round style. Here's the site: www.forthehappinessofit.net
Thanks
ATA 353
WP 3.0